- Automatic operation – Integrated to pool pump
- No need for any refill or cylinders required
- Very low power consumption
- Built in Oxygen generator -Selected models
- Low capital investment
- Ozone is 2000 times more effective than chlorine in disinfection.
- Ozone in water kills bacteria, molds, fungus, spores and viruses.
- The residual Ozone concentration of 0.03ppm – 0.05ppm in the pool for maintaining disinfection level is no harmful to eyes, skin and hair.
- Ozone eliminates chloramines
- Ozone won’t irritate eyes, dry skin, or fade swim wear
- Ozone destroys oils, solids, lotions and other contaminants in the water
- Reduce traditional chemical (chlorine/bromine) use 60%-90%
- Eliminate red, irritated eyes, dry & itchy skin
- Eliminate costly replacement of faded swimwear
Swimming Pool Ozone Generator
Swimming Pool Ozone Generator significantly improves its odour, eliminates chlorine taste and cloudy colouration characteristic for chlorinated water. Industrial ozone generatorswith venturi systems, oxygen concentrators, pumps, contact tanks are used for water ozonation in pools and pool disinfection.
Our ozonation systems are used in public pools, hotel pools, garden (household) pools, spa centres, thermal baths.
When swimming pool owners begin to explore ways to reduce the amount of chlorine they use in their pools there are only a few end products that this road will lead to. Arguably the single best method to reduce chlorine demand in pools is through the use of ozone – while chlorine is not ideal perhaps, there are very good reasons it is used in swimming pools. Certainly, this is a situation where chlorine is the lesser of two evils.
The dangers of unsanitized pool water can not be understated – you need to understand the importance of swimming pool water being safe. If you are trying to operate your pool completely free of any form of chemical sanitizer then I hope you wear a labcoat to work every day because if you do not then you are exposing yourself to risk for no reason. A savvy, educated pool owner does not seek to operate a pool “chemical free” but instead to operate the pool with the absolute minimum amount of chlorine sanitizer to ensure bathers are safe and protected at all times. That should be your goal, and if it is, the information on this page will help you accomplish this goal.